1. WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFO ABOUT YOUR TIMETABLE, CLASS DESCRIPTORS or PRICES?
** You can also find out what classes are held INDOORS and what classes are held OUTDOORS here!
2. HOW DO I BOOK INTO CLASSES?
Log into the MINDBDOY app >> Search: Say Yes Fitness in in the top search bar >> Click on SAY YES FITNESS >> Click on VIEW SCHEDULE >> Select the date you wish to attend >> Select BOOK on the class you wish to attend >> It will then show you your booking option and this will either say BOOK or PURCHASE depending on how many passes you have left
3. HOW CAN I CANCEL A BOOKING?
Log into the MINDBODY app >> click on your PROFILE (bottom right of screen) >> Make sure you are looking at your SCHEDULE (as opposed to your PASSES) >> Next to the class you wish to cancel, hit the CANCEL button >> Select CANCEL BOOKING
4. WILL I BE CHARGED FOR CANCELLING A BOOKING?
No! We totally understand life happens and cancels are inevitable. We do not charge you for canceled classes. You do however have a strict 2 month timeframe to use all your passes or they will expire. As much as possible, pretty please give 2 hours notice to allow anyone on the wait list plenty of notice to attend.
5. I WANT TO USE THE FREE BABYSITTING SERVICE – HOW DOES IT WORK?
The babysitter is there to assist. YOU are ultimately responsible for your child.
The babysitter will play games, provide distractions, fetch food/water bottles or do their best to distract tantrums and encourage ‘turn taking’…. buuuuttt they will NOT always succeed at maintaining the ‘peace’ or keeping children entertained and will often require your support and assistance! Being a FREE service, we only ever have ONE babysitter in attendance so if the class is FULL they are very much outnumbered. The good thing is, our community is VERY supportive and everyone pitches in to help!
Heres a few things we encourage:
- Come 5-10mins early to get yourself and your babes set up and settled in
- Bring a small lunchbox of food (nut free preferred) and water bottle
- Bring a fav toy or two (if this is likely to help, not hinder)
- Bring a pram and/or a rug for little bubs
- Bring an extra mat for your babe to ‘workout’ next to you
- Don’t allow babes to help themselves to equipment – get them to ASK THE TRAINER first (we very much try and set a “this equipment is for the women” rule but do have “smaller” equipment your keen bean training partner can use)
Heres a few things to keep in mind:
- Nobody expects your babe to sit still and be quiet for longer than 0.25seconds (or 0.0001seconds in the case of a full moon hahaha)
- We all work together to make it work
- We very much believe in the power of ROLE MODELLING and love that your babe gets to see YOU workout, and other strong women workout!
All babysitters are police checked, have a working with children card and have had experience babysitting. Most are university students who work for us casually. Most are available and happy to help with your personal BABYSITTING needs – just have a chat to them at class to discuss this further!
To use this service:
- Book YOURSELF into the 9.15am class you wish to attend (this will cost you a class pass)
- Book yourself into the BOOK IN YOUR BABES class (this is FREE and won’t cost you a pass).
6. CAN I STILL COME TO THE 9.15am CLASSES IF I DON’T HAVE A CHILD TO BRING?
Absolutely! You do not need to bring a child, or have a child, to attend the 9.15am classes.
7. CAN I GET AN EXTENSION ON MY PACK?
We offer extensions to FIFO workers, FIFO families and shift workers on a case by case basis. Being a purpose driven (not profit driven) business we also do whatever we can to support members going through financial or emotional hardship so please reach out if you need an extension on your pack!
8. I HAVE CLASS PASSES LEFT BUT MINDBODY WONT LET ME BOOK INTO CLASSES!
Theres three reasons this might happen:
- Your pack has not been activated: Whatever date you book FIRST, that is the activation date. The software will not let you ‘go back in time’ from that activation date. Cancel all your bookings and you’ll be able to book into an earlier date (ie. re-set your activation date).
- Your pack has expired or you’re out of passes: You can check this on your PROFILE page (under PASSES tab) in MINDBODY!
- The class starts in <30mins: There is an auto cut off for making a booking. If there is under 30mins till class you’ll have to call to make sure there is room.
9. I CAN’T REMEMBER MY PASSWORD HEEELLLLPPPP
Open the MINDBODY app >> on the login screen click FORGOT PASSWORD >> Check your emails (or junk mail)!!
10. MINDBODY WON’T LET ME SIGN IN or MINDBODY KEEPS KICKING ME OUT… URGH!
Log out of the app (Go to your PROFILE >> click the cog in top right hand corner >> select LOG OUT). Double check there are no APP UPDATES needing completion. Switch your phone off and back on. Try logging back in.
Still no luck? CALL or MESSAGE me (0411861701)
11. OOOOPPPPSSS, I ACCIDENTALLY PURCHASED A ONE CLASS PASS RATHER THAN A 8 or 16 PACK – HOW DO I CORRECT THIS?
Reply to the ‘AUTO EMAIL’ you would have received (ie. email is titled “receipt for your SAY YES purchase”) and let us know you made an error and we can fix!
12. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BREAK FOR SCHOOL HOLIDAYS / CHRISTMAS? WILL MY PACK EXPIRY?
During our holiday closures we cease all timetabled classes but continue offering workouts and support ONLINE. All packs take closures into account so you will always get 60 open-for-business days to use your pack.
GOT ANOTHER QUESTION?
Drop us an email!