If you’ve been feeling
- Tired, unfit and unhappy from inconsistent exercise habits – OR – In need of a energy/motivation boost so you can get MORE our of your exercise efforts
- Confused or overwhelmed about making sustainable changes to your eating and exercise habits
- Frustrated or disheartened when you try to make changes but are unable to maintain them consistently
Say Yes to…
- An easy to follow individual action plan (and back up plan)
- Practical and relevant information you can consume at your own pace
- 7 Day Spring Menu Plan with Recipes and Shopping list created by Nutritionist Sarah Moore
- Ongoing support and guidance (from myself and nutritionist Sarah Moore) to help keep you accountable, motivated and inspired
- A program that is balanced (ie. considers BODY, MIND and SOCIAL health) and sustainable
- The ability to choose your level of participation (ie. training frequency and support wanted/required)
12 SPOTS AVAILABLE!
** NB: All Nutrition resources have been created in collaboration with Perth Nutritionist Sarah Moore. You do NOT have to train at SAY YES FITNESS to participate in this challenge. If you are wanting to train with us, you can purchase Class Passes separately.
- Pre-program, mid-program and end-program consults & survey
- Individual Action Plan updated 4 weekly
- 7 Day (optional) Spring Menu Plan with Shopping List and Recipes
- Fortnightly individual accountability and progress check ins
- Private Facebook group
- Online resource library you can view at your own pace (includes resources such as: at home workouts, in-season recipes, menu planning, meal prepping, sample menu plans, motivation, goal setting, body composition, daily energy expenditure equation, self care strategies, time management, body confidence, body image, sleep hygiene & more)
- Opportunities for Q&A from myself and Nutritionist Sarah Moore
- Yes Girl Journal eBook (includes Menu Planner Templates, Exercise Plan Templates, Habit Tracker Templates, Food Log Templates, Daily Journal)
ONLY 4 SPOTS AVAILABLE
- Includes everything listed in YESSENTIALS
- Fortnightly individual coaching call (30min call to dive deeper into your Action Plan, training routine and overcoming obstacles you’re facing)
NB: All Nutrition resources have been created in collaboration with Perth Nutritionist Sarah Moore. You do NOT have to train at SAY YES FITNESS to participate in this challenge. If you are wanting to train with us, you can purchase Class Passes separately.
- IN-PERSON TRAINING: Class Passes are separate so you can choose how often you train with us in person.
- INDIVIDUAL DIETARY ANALYSIS with Sarah $49 (we do offer nutrition information and recommendations within the CHALLENGE but if you feel like you need MORE individualised support you can reach out to Sarah)
- INDIVIDUAL 7 DAY MEAL PLAN with Sarah: $100 (we do offer sample menu plans and resources in the CHALLENGE but if you feel like you need a MORE SPECIFIC plan to follow you can reach out to Sarah)
Mother, Owner of Say Yes Fitness, outdoor adventurer, loud laugher and slightly competitive netballer. Renee has a Bachelor of Exercise Rehabilitation Science, a Grad Dip in Health and Phys Ed Teaching and a Masters in Corny Jokes.
Mother, Registered Nutritionist, recipe developer, blogger, food lover known for her authentic and no BS approach. Sarah has a Bachelor of Science, a Master of Public Health (Nutrition), is a Registered Nutritionist and holds current memberships with the Nutrition Society of Australia.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By purchasing from SAY YES FITNESS you acknowledge you have read, understood, and agree to our Terms & Conditions.