READY TO SAY YES TO YOURSELF & YOUR HEALTH?
If you've been feeling...
- Tired, unfit and unhappy from inconsistent exercise habits – OR – In need of a energy/motivation boost so you can get MORE our of your exercise efforts
- Confused or overwhelmed about making sustainable changes to your eating and exercise habits
- Frustrated or disheartened when you try to make changes but are unable to maintain them consistently
.... buuuuttt you don't have time, interest or head space for...
- Watching/reading new content every week (ain’t nobody got time for that!)
- Completing tasks or challenges that have no connection to your individual goals (this isn’t a “lets all drink 6 glasses of water today and do 50 squats tomorrow” kinda challenge)
- Being weighed, measured, pinched or photographed (we coach you through setting healthy goals and recommend options to help track your progress)
- Following a restrictive diet or meal plan (we don’t do diets round here)
.... sssoooooooo what you'd prefer is....
- An individual action plan to follow (updated every 4 weeks)
- Practical and relevant information that you can consume at your own pace
- Ongoing support and guidance (from MYSELF and nutritionist SARAH MOORE) to help keep you motivated and accountable
- The ability to choose your level of participation (ie. training frequency and support wanted/required)
...then this 8 Week Challenge is for YOU!
15 SPOTS AVAILABLE!
- Pre Program and mid program consult & survey
- Individual Action Plan updated every 4 weeks
- Private Facebook group
- Regular group check ins and opportunities for Q&A from myself and Nutritionist Sarah Moore
- Online resource library you can view at your own pace (includes resources such as: at home workouts, in-season recipes, menu planning, meal prepping, sample menu plans, motivation, goal setting, body composition, daily energy expenditure equation, self care strategies, time management, body confidence, body image, sleep hygiene & more)
- Yes Girl Journal eBook (includes Goal setting, Habit Tracker , Results Tracker)
ONLY 5 SPOTS AVAILABLE
- Includes everything listed in YESSENTIALS
- Weekly individual accountability and progress sessions (includes weekly online questionnaires and individual check ins)
only 3 spots available
- Includes everything listed in YESGIRL
- Weekly individual coaching session (30min call to dive deeper into your Action Plan, training routine and overcoming obstacles you’re facing)
- IN-PERSON TRAINING: Class Passes are separate so you can choose how often you train with us in person. Check out our PRICES page from more info.
- EXTERNAL TRAINING PROGRAMS: 4-Week Home or Gym Based Programming + 30min program induction call; $99
- INDIVIDUAL DIETARY ANALYSIS with Sarah $49 (we do offer nutrition information and recommendations within the CHALLENGE but if you feel like you need MORE individualised support you can reach out to Sarah)
- INDIVIDUAL 7 DAY MEAL PLAN with Sarah: $100 (we do offer sample menu plans and resources in the CHALLENGE but if you feel like you need a MORE SPECIFIC plan to follow you can reach out to Sarah)
all challenge packs are to be paid in full at least 24 hours before the challenge begins. monthly payment plans can be requested via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mother, Owner of Say Yes Fitness, outdoor adventurer, loud laugher and slightly competitive netballer. Renee has a Bachelor of Exercise Rehabilitation Science, a Grad Dip in Health and Phys Ed Teaching and a Masters in Corny Jokes.
Mother, Registered Nutritionist, recipe developer, blogger, food lover known for her authentic and no BS approach. Sarah has a Bachelor of Science, a Master of Public Health (Nutrition), is a Registered Nutritionist and holds current memberships with the Nutrition Society of Australia.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By purchasing from SAY YES FITNESS you acknowledge you have read, understood, and agree to our Terms & Conditions.