Ready to SAY YES to yourself and your health.... for life?!
Many women who haven’t exercised regularly for a looooonnnggg time (or ever) are seriously nervous or scared to make a start. “This is going to hurt”, “I haaate exercising” and “Am I going to be the least fit person there? are quite often what we hear them say.
- WHEN March 1st to April 24th
- WHERE Upper Hillcrest Reserve, Coode Street Bayswater (HOUGHTON PARK, PURLEY STREET BAYSWATER, FROM APRIL 5th**)
- COST $33/week (or $264)
- CHALLENGE GOAL & INCLUSIONS outlined below
- Help you create a positive and sustainable relationship with exercise
- Introduce you to a gorgeous community of women
- Teach you how to safely move
- Show you how to modify moves to better suit your needs
- Share game changer health and fitness advice
We do all this gradually – or you’re likely to feel overwhelmed, really sore, tired and frustrated. And we don’t think that’s an enjoyable or sustainable way to start!
- One-on-one consult to discuss your goals (and challenges) and help tailor workouts to your individual needs
- Unlimited access to our timetable of classes for 8 weeks (March 1st – April 24th)
- Free babysitting at our midmorning classes
- Say Yes 8 Week Challenge e-Book (includes fitness habit tracker, at home workouts, healthy recipes, self care strategies and mindset tips)
- Weekly coaching call to check in, celebrate wins and problem solve challenges
- Ongoing support and motivation from our beautiful team of trainers